2.27.2006

Birthday Brunch


Thank you to all of those who braved the icky weather to join Greg and myself for a Birthday Brunch extravaganza.
Nothings beats a day spent with friends eating yummy food (some of which was prepared by the birthday girl), drinking mimosas and giving Greg's Guitar Hero a whirl.
A few of us continued the day with some Smore making in the fireplace and watching a chic-flick to pass the rainy afternoon. I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend a lazy Saturday.
The last of the troops left at eight in the evening. It was a good day and Greg and I snuggled in for a long winters nap shortly afterward. It's too bad birthdays only come around once a year because I could really get used to this.
P.S. Click the title and you can see my photo album!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Thank you Gwen for a most wonderful birthday gathering! I ate more than I have since Christmas and loved it! Happy Birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

More than once a year!!!!No way!!!
You can tell you're young!!
By the way I have had many a
"Unbirthday Party" and they can be just as much fun(even more cause you don't add a year) and you can have it anytime you want.
Glad you had a great time.

Gram F

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey