2.15.2006

All in a Day's Work


I started the day off watching the sun rise above my fair city as I drove in to work. I was driving in for an off site meeting and I was excited. I don't usually get excited about all day staff meetings, but then again this was no ordinary staff meeting. I was going to spend the day among audio equipment, PowerPoint files, and Beluga Whales. I watched them eat their breakfast as they lined up along the rim of the tank and listened to them sing to each other. Their singing sounded like a cross between a puppy whining and a guinea pig shriek. They provided me with a pleasant diversion from the same presentations I swear I see on a weekly basis. Thanks, guys! Again, click the title for more pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, Gwen...watch your grammar....All in a day's work.
Guess who

Anonymous said...

Of course you know they are talking to each other not "singing".
I bet they were male whales saying,
"Take a look at that cute human, too bad she has to work"

Gram

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey