2.23.2006

What's in a number?


Today is my 27th birthday.
Last night, I was doing some online research on numbers and meanings just for the heck of it. I couldn't really find anything on the number 27 specifically, so I focused more on the the number 7. Seven is the number symbolizing introspection, investigation, and finding that deeper meaning in life. I find this very appropriate considering I feel like it's time to take a took at my life -and my career- to see if I'm still on the right track.
As I was surfing along, I stumbled upon the meanings of birthdays. I usually don't take this stuff too seriously, but when I read mine...it was kind of creepy. Check it out:
"For you, life is an adventure, to be lived to the fullest. You don't want to be cheated from having your share of experience.You are highly adaptable, which makes change a great deal easier for you than for others. You have an easy way with relationships and generally get along well with most people you meet.You have a gift for communication and promoting yourself. You possess talent in verbal and writing skills, and would make an excellent writer, editor, or salesperson.You are quite affectionate and sensitive. You work well with others as long as there are not too many restrictions placed upon you. You do not like to be cooped up in the same place for long; you get restless and bored easily.You are versatile and talented and there are few things you can not do. You have a very sharp mind and a fine understanding of the body, which makes careers in medicine or health both possible and rewarding.You are very creative and witty. But you can shirk responsibility and let your gift of gab get you through the tight spots. There can be a tendency toward sensorial indulgence, especially in food, alcohol, and sex. You need to learn to focus your considerable energies. Discipline and order are necessities for you to be successful in life."
That's me. What do you think? I guess it's time to focus my energies and get things in order.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

And no link to a site where I can find my birthday number?! You've peaked my interest!

gwen said...

Sorry.
Here you go.
Tell me if it fits you or not.
http://www.decoz.com/birthday_cards_start_here.htm

Danielle said...

Oh yeah!!!! AND... HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY!! I guess that was really the point of the whole blog! How selfish am I?!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Glad to see you finally know who you are!!
I knew all the time!
Have a fun time.
Gram F

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey