1.16.2008

I'm Bigamist on a Water Slide

Okay. I had this crazy dream last night and why not post it to jazz things up on here? I'm thinking I'll post the dream today and do a little dream interpreting tomorrow?
I'm on a beach and I suddenly realize that I'm married to Greg AND Evan Dando. I'm thinking, How did this happen? Someone nearby pointed out that since Evan was at my wedding and stood up there with me and Greg- we're married. I have a flashback -in my dream- of Evan at the wedding and I think, Yep. I guess you're right. I wonder what Greg thinks about all of this?
A big, indigo-colored storm cloud rolls in and I know I need to get the heck off that beach and to safety. As it turns out, the route to safety is a huge water slide that I have to climb up. It's made from blue tarps and metal pipes. Real safe. I'm kind of freaking out, but I'm having a pretty good time sliding down. At the bottom, the splash pool is full of tarps. I can't seem to get up for air, but just as I begin to freak- everything works out and I'm out of the pool and safe from the storm.
I'm surrounded by friends and family and having a great time talking about the water slide and my new marriage realization.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey