1.05.2006

Am I really going to do this?


Yep. I guess I am.
After checking out the blogs of several of my friends, I'm finally sticking my toe in the ocean of blogs to see if this stuff is really for me. We'll see.
At this point, I've realized how much I miss the everyday nothings that I used to share with friends and family who are now miles away. Those family and friends could very well care less about the silly little things that make up my life, but I'm gonna put it out there for them.
So here you go, folks....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gwen,
Thanks again for letting us sleep outside your front door. Your house is really great!
Mary

gwen said...

Thanks. Greg and I love the place, too.
You were the first of the extended Fruhwirth Clan to visit.
Bring it on!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey