3.31.2008

The List

I have several friends that have life lists they share and some that have lists that they keep privately in their squirrelly minds. I've been meaning to post my list not really to impress or bore you....I just feel like I need to put it out into the universe.

Here we go.

On Going Goals
Find a passion and purpose that gets me out of bed in the morning with a smile on my face. No small feat there.
Travel lots and lots (see list three)
Reduce my environmental impact
Be present
Practice yoga more

Specific Goals
Have a snuggle bug cabin in the woods
Cultivate an amazing garden
Start a family of sorts
Work on my writing skills
Grow old gracefully

Travel Goals
Italy
Greece
Maine
Alaska
The UK and Ireland
France
Spain
Australia
Oregon
The Len Foote Hike Inn
New England in the Fall
Vancouver
Camping with Greg and Winslow in the woods

1 comments:

Laura and Eldad said...

I can tell you from experience that New England, particularly Vermont, is extraordinarily beautiful in the fall.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey