3.17.2006

St. Patty's Day


Ahhhh...spring is still in the air. Greg and I met up with a group of friends at a local Irish pub to celebrate the nice weather and whatever else you're supposed to celebrate on this day. Snakes leaving Ireland? Sounds good enough for me to toast to St. Patrick. It's afternoons like today that make you glad you live in the South. I mean, it's barely Spring and it's sunny and nearly 70 degrees outside. Too bad it didn't stay that way once the sun went down. We froze our butts off toasting St. Patrick on the patio!
Ashlea and I hit up some plant sales on Saturday. We both purchased a tree. She a Crete Myrtle and myself a Yellow Twig Dogwood. We made a pact to have the prettiest yards in our respective neighborhoods. Now, we just need to get our men out there digging in the dirt with us!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey