10.22.2009

Family Fun

GrandPop turned 80 on Saturday, so myself and many, many family members crawled out of the woodwork to celebrate with him. Ahhhhhhh, togetherness!!

On Friday night, we all crammed into the main cabin for our traditional family slide show. The show dated back to 1963 when the family began vacationing in the Poconos at nearby lakes. We were all sitting in the dark laughing hysterically at our shared past. Isn't this what it's all about? My Uncle Nino turned and whispered to my Aunt Karen,"I haven't laughed this hard in 100 years". I'm smiling just thinking about it.

A huge shout out to my Aunt Mary who planned the entire weekend and even included those non-invited stragglers like myself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You so much for coming and
help make our family reunion soooo much fun.
Let's do it again, Maybe next year and this time Greg can join in.
I think I have some fun photos of him somewhere!
Gram

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey