12.20.2007

A day in the life

Ahhhhhh..........
That is the sound of my brain, my soul and my body relaxing into the winter break. I have to admit it did not start off this way. I was over 20 minutes late to my extremely overdue haircut appointment today due to massive Atlanta traffic at 10:30 in the morning. I continued to stress myself out by picking up my blackberry to read emails from idiot clients while I spent 12 minutes on an exit ramp. I walked into the salon where I had then significantly stressed my poor stylist out by arriving so late. Luckily, I came bearing Cabernet and chocolates for her.
I spent the remainder of my day listening to Christmas music while I sat by our twinkly tree with two wonderfully warm kitties on my lap. I'm off to see the Santaland Diaries shortly.
What does tomorrow have in store for me? Maybe some recycling and more of the same. Sounds absolutely perfect.
How about you?

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey