7.07.2007

A little down time

I would like to welcome you all to my first Saturday night blog. It didn't start off this way. For once, I had two parties to go to. I had my hair "did" today. I watched as they started to frame a house IN MY BACKYARD. Seriously. We won't get into that right now.
Just for kicks, we'll get into why I'm couch bound. I was walking down our foyer steps with a pasta salad (potluck B-B-Q stop #1) and a Bond Girl costume (07.07.07 celebration stop #2). With so much stuff in my hands, I couldn't see where I was going and completely missed the last step. My ankle did the notorious wibble-wobble and that was that. I downed a pain pill with a glass of vino and ate my pasta salad for dinner. Danielle mentioned that the universe must be telling me that I needed a night alone. And I do. Signing off from the couch...

2 comments:

Maigh said...

Oh noes!

I hate that you're hurt but yes, sometimes the universe resorts to especially unladylike tactics to get us to listen to her. *grumble*

Please call if you need anything, right around the corner waiting for an opportunity to save the day! :)

Danielle said...

Ah yes, but nothing a little shopping can't fix! Well, maybe not fix, but at least take your mind off the pain temporarily! Thanks for being a bad influence on me as always...

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey