3.15.2007

Freeze frame

A month or so ago, I received an email from a gal I went to high school with as she prepared to pull together contacts for my ten year reunion. Later, I was sent the website for the details for the reunion. It was only recently that I explored the site a little more and stumbled across the Classmates section.
I was floored.
Most of my classmates are married with kids. Everyone looks old, too. I don't know if the single people are just scared to post their profiles or what? It really freaked me out.
See for yourself: EHS 2007 reunion. I haven't included my own profile as of yet. I'm still in shock.
I've posted a lovely picture from my sophomore year. It was Great Gatsby Day with my English class. You can see me sporting a blonde wig dressed as a flapper on the left.

2 comments:

Rose Tahash said...

the good old days...i have more pics of this too, including like 10 of you in a bathroom stall. in fact i have about a trillion pics that i have been meaning to get to you somehow. mostly of the clan but i figure you can use them more than I can. email me your mailing address if you want and I will send them in a package. I know it was on one of those cards you sent my family but I don't have it now. :)

Anonymous said...

Me too! Check mine out.
http://www.houston1997.myevent.com/
I however resisted the fear and put a profile up. Ashlea's is up there too. Crazy how time passes. No way I am going to mine, how about you.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey