7.11.2006

How's the new job going, Gwen?


I heard that more than a few times recently. Well, here’s the scoop. I’ve been here for a little over a month and I’m honestly still feeling things out. I’ve learned the basics, but still have to ask for help if things get a bit hairy. I’ve booked a few contracts and given a handful of site inspections. I’m getting to know people in the industry at networking events. What exactly do I do? I book tours for groups and market our space that can be used for after-hour events. These events are generally cocktail parties or seated dinners hosted by companies that are in town for conferences and are looking for a unique venue.
So, that is it in a nutshell. The main reason no one has heard me talking about my job is because I've yet to become fully immersed in it. Don't worry. If you know me at all, you know that you will hear EVERY detail of it once things get rocking here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, I've been thinking of you and miss you a lot!

Jason said...

The real truth is that Gwen is very bad at her job. I curse the day that I recommended her. I blame Lindsey.

/jason

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey