5.03.2006

Vacaciones en Mexico!!!


I've been wanting to go to Mexico for YEARS. And we're going. It's official. We booked our flights this morning.
We're heading to Los Cabos on the Baja side of Mexico. We decided on this far and distant land since our trip is in September and we're avoiding the hurricanes in the Caribbean. I'm looking forward to an adventure trip mixed with lots of beach time. I'm also starting to brush up on my Spanish which has been dormant for a few years.
Quireo un cerveza, por favor. I would like a beer, please.
Necicito mas cervaza, por favor. I need more beer, please.
Donde esta la playa? Where is the beach?
Mi novio es muy guapo, verdad? My boyfriend is very handsome, right?

The vacation countdown has begun. I would LOVE any tips from those of you who have traveled to Los Cabos or Mexico. Gracias, amigos.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

I love how you find pictures you have from years past to coordinate with your current blogs! Ah, how nice. Gwen and I were serenated by these guys at an after hours work party (I think Gwen might have been setting up... I was just mooching free beer!)

I've only been to Cancun and Mexico City, so I have little to share about the country... but I can't wait to hear about your adventures!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey