5.22.2006

Beach bum


I'm back at work after a long weekend in Charleston. I have a weird patch of sunburn on my leg, but I don't care. I'm wearing a skirt today to show off my semi-tanned legs. Well, about as tan as one day on the beach can make a pasty gal like me.
It was a good trip. Danielle came along to experience the city for the first time. Lindsey graduated and is now Dr. Lindsey in my book. Neil turned a quarter of a century. We got some good ole' family time in.
My favorite parts of the trip....
Neil "rescuing" us on his boat from Folly Beach and taking us to sun bathe on Morris Island.
Dad explaining how he got the nickname "Turk" in college. *It involves him running in the rain flailing about like a turkey.
An afternoon spent mixing with my soon to be sister-in-law's family.

No complaints here. I have just one week left in my current position and then it's off to start a new chapter in the Life of Gwen.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey