6.09.2009

A little regrouping

I think I'm finally catching up here. After months of work stress for the both of us and no sleep thanks to my scared-shit-less-of-thunderstorms dog, I believe I'm settling in a better place. I could be wrong, but I'm hoping.

Last weekend, I ran away with some lady friends to frolic in the (rainy) forest and reflect on life as I know it. I also managed to get some major trashy vampire novel reading in thanks to all the rain. If you take the skeeters out of the equation, it was *almost* a day at the beach. Click here for pictures.

Today, the W Hotel delivered our Heavenly Bed with feather bed pillow topper. I....CAN...NOT....WAIT to get home tonight and get in my new king-sized upgrade. Hello, sleep. I've missed you.

2 comments:

Maigh said...

AND? How is the super fabulous fancy new bed? Are you dreaming of sugar plums???

gwen said...

It's F-A-B! I can't decide if the bed or the bed-size upgrade is better.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey