12.15.2008

Dear Santa,



I ask that you defrost my bah humbug heart.

Love,

Gwen





Attempts to cultivate the Christmas spirit:

  • Went to a tree farm to cut down a tree with Greg and Winslow

  • Decorated the tree to Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer the movie

  • Christmas shopping: completed

  • Watched: Scrooged, Santa Clause 2
  • Baked Doris's famous Pistachio Cookies

  • Planned the office holiday party and participated in our Adopt-A-Family

  • Blared Christmas carols (currently and while baking)

  • Wrapped presents for the Christmas Destroyers to attack and open

I'm also running low on Christmas Card Karma according to Real Simple. Too many cards with imprinted signatures...

Any sure-fire ways to spark the Christmas spirit?

Next year, I'm thinking Festivus.



1 comments:

Laura and Eldad said...

I LOVE that apron! That print rocks! Merry Christmas!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey