11.13.2006

An update in a major way

As my family would say, Geez-o-wiz.

What have I been up to lately you may ask?
Lots.

Let's rewind a few weeks......

Halloween. Greg and I hit some parties up as the Halloweenies we strive to be each year. This year, I dressed up as a park ranger and Greg put his Mexican wrestling mask to use as a washed up wrestler. You can see one of the pictures with a friend of ours, Damon.


Wedding dress shopping. Danielle, Amanda and I started the day off with brunch-one of my favorite ways to start any day! We then went to several bridal salons where I managed to try on a zillion dresses. It was fun and I have a pretty good idea of what kind of dress I'll end up wearing.


Thrashers game. Seats on the glass! I managed to score some awesome tickets from work. Nothing beats watching your team win as you press your face against the glass.


Car shopping with Greg. Greg's minivan is on its last leg. We spent the better part of Saturday deciding what car Greg will purchase in the next few weeks or so. At the moment, it looks like a Honda Element in Rootbeer brown. I love brown.
I think that about wraps things up for the moment. We're looking forward to spending Thanksgiving at the house with the Vagens next week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Solomon and I just spotted that one at the dealership and both fell in love with it. Solomon has an '05 element that we both adore. It's a really great car. It's like owning a hip pick-up truck since you can fold the back seats up to the side.

The only thing is that the new elements like the one you saw (oooo i love that root beer color) have carpet in them so you lose that utility feel that the earlier models had.

Hands down if he gets an element he will love it. Plus, it's a Honda and they seem to kick ass in general.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey