10.17.2006

Update from Atlanta


Okay. I must admit this may be the longest span since creating this blog that I haven't posted. Things have been a bit nutty and I've been rather lazy.
As far as wedding plans go: not much has been decided. We're heading up to NC this weekend to visit Neil and Lindsey. We're hoping to get a few site visits in at possible wedding locations for next fall. I'm excited abut our little trip. Mom emailed Monday saying that the NC leaf colors are hitting their peak. PLUS, I get to check out Neil and Lindsey's new digs! I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures to share.
Other than that, I've been failing miserably at thinking of a Halloween costume.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN COSTUME:
REMEMBER TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!! (CLUE)
OR GIVE ME A CALL.
GRAM F

gwen said...

Hmmmmmm......
I'm thinking maybe a deviled egg?
I LOVE word play costumes!
We'll see if I can pull somthing together.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey