8.09.2006

New York, New York.


Work sent me up to the big apple last week to meet the staff up there and check out their event spaces. As usual, I never turn down a free trip to see my girlies who still live in the city. We used this as a chance to throw the Laura formally known as Hoffman a "Reverse Bachelorette Party". Seeing as she eloped without giving her ladies a chance to remind her just how much she will miss her single life, we decided to surprise here with a penis party. I won't go into specific details. Let's just leave it at: we all had a good time.
I was unofficially voted "Best Visitor" by the NY gals. They've lived there 4 years now and I think I've been up there 6 or 7 times now. I can't help it if work has sent me to NY a good 3 times! I love visiting my friends and the city. I'm just glad they seem to love my visits as much as I do! Thanks again!!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : background image by Patrick Hennessey